It is through our reputation for providing reliable independent advice across a broad range of property matters that McGees Property has been engaged by sellers, buyers, mortgagees, mortgagors, landlords, tenants, small private owners and large multi-nationals across a variety of industry sectors.
The company has harnessed its peoples’ experience and talent to provide clients with a knowledgeable assessment of the problem faced and solution required. Our people are not only technically adept, but are often involved in the negotiations for the sale and leasing of property.
McGees’ consultancy practice is varied and has involved us in such matters as:
- Providing advice on leases, including rent reviews, renewals and renegotiations;
- Project managing the disposal of a large portfolio of surplus assets;
- Advising vendors on the marketing, negotiating and sale process implemented by an appointed selling agent;
- Providing property information on takeover targets;
- Providing comment on the Australian premises of foreign companies;
- Providing comment on the land use immediately surrounding a client’s environmentally sensitive holdings;
- Providing advice on the likely highest and best use for property at the cessation of the current use; and
- Providing comment and advice on properties subject to dispute between two associated companies.
Our solution orientated approach has led to clients recognising our ability to provide professional, dependable advice and successful outcomes.